Will I find this parker?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker1883

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm shopping the used market for a 23dv center console with a bracket and no foward seating. My question is how common are the 23's with no foward seating? It seems all I've seen have it.

Not many out there. FS/casting platform is more popular because of storage. As well, the hull likes the weight forward.

Parker1883":28ew34ab said:
Hello all, I'm shopping the used market for a 23dv center console with a bracket and no foward seating. My question is how common are the 23's with no foward seating? It seems all I've seen have it.
I'm not even finding 23 DVs for sale, let alone with specific options. I'm looking for near new under warranty.

Best of luck, but where are you located?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I was like you when first looking for a 23 DVCC. I only wanted a boat w/o the forward seating so I had more room for a large cooler.

But then I found everything I was looking for with one particular boat in Virginia. I then custom built a cooler to fit between the seats (250 quarts), And insulated the port-side seat for an extra 120 quarts of ice-holder cooler.

And now the family has all the seating they desire. And I have PLENTY of space to hold dead fish.

Attachments

• IMG_7797.JPG
    IMG_7797.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_7794.JPG
    IMG_7794.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_7824.JPG
    IMG_7824.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg