• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Windows - "Black Framed" (Wynne brand) for 2520 Sportcabin

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpg1969

Reaction score
I'm upgrading my stock 2002 2520 (Wynne brand) pilot house windows to Diamond Sea Glaze. For sale: 6 "black framed" windows in good condition.
Front Windows:
Port: Fixed; Starboard: Opening style
~34.5" x 19"

P/S Side Windows:
Sliding with Screens
~49" x 17.5"

Back:
Fixed
~17x17.75

$200 - pickup only in South Jersey:

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpeg
    IMG_0052.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_0053.jpeg
    IMG_0053.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_0054.jpeg
    IMG_0054.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_0055.jpeg
    IMG_0055.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 558
What's wrong with the black frame ones? Are they pitting or leaking etc... Just curious as I have the diamond sea glaze ones and although I don't have any major issues with their build quality and function, I do have an issue with the aluminum pitting up or I guess it's like a form of corrosion on the inside. Going to clean mine up this winter and was hoping that I could apply something to them to prevent it or slow it in the future. Just making you aware of the fact that they are not a perfect product. Good luck.

shawnee83":blity33m said:
What's wrong with the black frame ones? Are they pitting or leaking etc... Just curious as I have the diamond sea glaze ones and although I don't have any major issues with their build quality and function, I do have an issue with the aluminum pitting up or I guess it's like a form of corrosion on the inside. Going to clean mine up this winter and was hoping that I could apply something to them to prevent it or slow it in the future. Just making you aware of the fact that they are not a perfect product. Good luck.

I'm refreshing the boat...I was going to repaint but decided for the new DSGs.

BTW, only your front windows are DSG. The sides and back are Pompanette. This is confirmed by the factory and DSG. It's a cost saving measure as Pompanette are less expensive.

shawnee83":27by9bjj said:
Going to clean mine up this winter and was hoping that I could apply something to them to prevent it or slow it in the future.

Look for a product called "Fluid Film".
Other owners have had very good luck with it.
Might be able to get some particulars using the search tool.

Back