Windshield wiper replacement

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5150dude

Reaction score
I need to replace the windshield wiper arm and blade. Anyone know the brand for the arm? I can't find a manufacturer on the part and there are a lot of options. I have a 2320.

Attachments

• IMG_6135.jpg
    IMG_6135.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,249
SOUTHWINS":3kpiyle2 said:
as far as the blade i use jeep wrangler winter blades a lot less money
Me too, but my wipers are manual ones. W/ RainX treatments, I don't need no stinkin electric wipers ... And truth be told, I rarely ever use the manuals ones. Clean windows and RainX works!

I keep a bottle mix of orange RainX window stuff w/ some Salt-Away in it and keep them clean. Before an offshore trip I'll clean them and re-apply straight RainX. Makes wipers not needed ...

I have no problem using the anco 10" car wiper blades...

DaleH":3rdltaiz said:
SOUTHWINS":3rdltaiz said:
as far as the blade i use jeep wrangler winter blades a lot less money
Me too, but my wipers are manual ones. W/ RainX treatments, I don't need no stinkin electric wipers ... And truth be told, I rarely ever use the manuals ones. Clean windows and RainX works!

I keep a bottle mix of orange RainX window stuff w/ some Salt-Away in it and keep them clean. Before an offshore trip I'll clean them and re-apply straight RainX. Makes wipers not needed ...
I would rather have the manual one too especially for the port side. I am wondering if this one made by Marinco would fit in the rather large hole on the electric ones? http://www.amazon.com/Marinco-31000-Wip ... per+manual

5150dude":25vv9gmh said:
I would rather have the manual one too especially for the port side. I am wondering if this one made by Marinco would fit in the rather large hole on the electric ones? http://www.amazon.com/Marinco-31000-Wip ... per+manual
That's exactly what I use! I'm sure a simple bushing could be made to adapt the manual to the existing hole ...

Latest posts

Back