wiper blades 23 ft sport cabin

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyper striper

Reaction score
looking foe the replace ment blade, just the rubber blade with the metal frame atached, do they sell them that way ?? went to my parker dealer and all the had was the whole arm assembly that clips or screws too the wiper arm, mine is a 2006 boat that has the screw together arm with the round groved screw hole that goes through it, the dealers price just for there blade combo was 25.00, not looking for all the hard wear just rubber blade thanks shawn ludlow ma

I've been using the wrangler wipers for years and they last three times longer than the ones I got from the dealer.

stonebuster":2oxn6an1 said:
I've been using the wrangler wipers for years and they last three times longer than the ones I got from the dealer.
I agree change to either a 12 or 13 inch auto wiper. The marine stuff doesn't come close to the auto wipers.

I just buy 15" replacement blade from NAPA and cut to length with a dremel tool. Approx $7.00 for two.

Latest posts

Back