• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wtb 18-21' CC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmost

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a 18- 21' CC for $8-$10K. I'd like the boat to have at least 115HP or higher 4 stoke is a plus, but not necessary. I realize that I’m looking at around a 10 year old boat (plus or minus) but I want it to be reliable and for the most part turn - key.

I fish the LI Sound and the inshore ocean from April to November. (no bay boat models). I need a trailer in good condition.

The closer to CT the better, but I’m certainly open to driving anywhere in the NE down to Jersey for the right boat (and could be convinced to go further). Let me know what you have, as I’m ready to purchase ASAP. I don’t like being boat-less and I’m itching to get back out there (but at the same time I’m going to be picky about my new purchase).
XXX CASH ON HAND XXX.

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

I would be cautious (picky) at that price range

i have a nice 18 for sale in md.fully redone with new floor, hatches, steering,shift cables, t-top, curtains and washdown pump.has a 115 2 stroke and load rite trailer.I was not planning on selling but recently got a 2320.Asking 9500.

IS it me , or am i missing something, someone is selling his 1997 Parker 18'

asking price is $11k, Nada values everything between $6070 and $6825. I offered him $9k

which i believe was more than a fair offer considering that thereare minor dings on the stainless

steel prop and some minor damage to the skeg.

where do people come up with their prices?? He'll take $10k today otherwise has to sit on it.

Only thing I have to tell my buddy is that he may be sitting on it until next yr, then

boat will be worth $5k.

Listed below are NADA prices.

1997 Parker Marine Ent CENTER CONSOLE - 18' Pricing Suggested List Price Low
Retail Average Retail
Base Price: $9,111 $2,610 $2,910
Options: (add options)

Bimini Top $190 $215
GPS - Fixed Mount $170 $195
Fish Finder - Max Depth 600' $100 $115
Radio / 25 Watt VHF - Fixed Mount $175 $200
See all options chosen

TOTAL PRICE $9,111 $3,245 $3,635

1997 Yamaha S115TLRV Pricing Suggested List Price Low
Retail Average Retail
Base Price: $9,755 $1,830 $2,060

See all options chosen

TOTAL PRICE $9,755 $1,830 $2,060

2006 Boat Trailer 19 Feet Pricing Suggested List Price Low
Retail Average Retail
Base Price: N/A $995 $1,130
Options: (add options)

See all options chosen

TOTAL PRICE N/A $995 $1,130

With your price range you might want to start looking for a different brand boat.Parkers in my area tend to hold value very well.I have shopped around for years before I ended up buying two different Parkers.For what you want 13,000 to 15,000 may be more realistic.

tmost":3t56ke3g said:
IS it me , or am i missing something

NADA prices mean absolutely nothing. I'm surprised anyone even looks at NADA for boat prices these days.
The market sets the price on any boat, and for boats with a track record and the desirability of a Parker, quoting NADA to any owner will get your offer rejected quickly.
These boats don't sell by NADA pricing, as you have already found.

Comps are a better indicator of a boats value, but even then there will be regional differences.
Northeast, southeast, gulf coast, or west coast... price differences can vary by thousands of dollars.

Just went to check what NADA says my boats are worth.What a joke.Book values for cars are usually close but this is terrible.Would be nice if you could really buy them at those prices.

Megabyte Its a catch 22

When I was selling my boat last yr, dealers offer what NADA valued by boat ( trade in value )

I went to numerous dealer, it was alway the same, I understand NADA being off, but

lets be realistic. A new 18' parker cost 24-28k, you keep it for 15 yrs and believe its still worth

more than 1/2 let's be for real. I honestly have to agree with the people who say that a boat is worth

whatever someone is willing to pay. The dude is asking for $11k for a 1997 1801, why would I

pay that when I can get a 1998-1999 21' for $10500 average. Let not even talk about cars, you would be

lucky to get 25% of what you paid 10 yrs later.

Megabyte":15vng5yl said:
tmost":15vng5yl said:
IS it me , or am i missing something

NADA prices mean absolutely nothing. I'm surprised anyone even looks at NADA for boat prices these days.
The market sets the price on any boat, and for boats with a track record and the desirability of a Parker, quoting NADA to any owner will get your offer rejected quickly.
These boats don't sell by NADA pricing, as you have already found.

Comps are a better indicator of a boats value, but even then there will be regional differences.
Northeast, southeast, gulf coast, or west coast... price differences can vary by thousands of dollars.

t most i think the point you didn't get from Kevin was that you can buy a 21 ft for 105 but it wont be a Parker, Parker boats hold there value and i believe that's what Kevin was trying to explain.

to validate my argument, so you Don’t think I’m just making this up
these are members from this site who are\were selling their boats:

keepah Post subject: Parker 18
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:34 pm

Anybody know what a 1996 Parker 18,T-Top, 90 HP Yamaha, & trailer would be worth?It looks like it is in good shape.Any ideas would be helpful.Also anybody located in Georgia that could look at this boat I am from P.E.I.,Canada long ways away to go look at the boat.They are asking $7,900.

Brent Post subject:
http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?c ... ++++go++++

Veritas

Click on link and this is it:

18 ft Parker CC - $9000 (ma)
Date: 2011-03-08, 8:08AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

18 ft 1997 Parker CC , 02 115 Merc , 99 venture trailer with brakes and elect winch , SS Top with electronics box and rocket launcher rod holders , VHF , radar , color GPS / F finder ,CD , dual batteries with switch , tackle locker , anchor with 100 ft line , 4 rod holders , down rigger , rear seat storage , 40 gal gas , cooler seat , auto bilge pump , wash down , windshield and side curtain , new steering cable , new shift and throttle cables , ect.

parker18 Post subject: 1801
Location: ct I have an 03 with Y115 4 stroke and trailer. Less than 300 hrs. Located in CT. Leaning post with rocket launcher set up not the usual swingback cooler seat, pretty cool. If you are interested, call me at 860-575-6687. $13,500.00 firm.

hammered":3vdi487a said:
Just went to check what NADA says my boats are worth.What a joke.Book values for cars are usually close but this is terrible.Would be nice if you could really buy them at those prices.

Mikey thxs for your input, and I did get the point Kevin was trying to tell me. I know for a fact that I can buy A 21' PARKER for $10500.

miky2884":4vu99xtv said:
t most i think the point you didn't get from Kevin was that you can buy a 21 ft for 105 but it wont be a Parker, Parker boats hold there value and i believe that's what Kevin was trying to explain.

Come on Dude, you really need to STOP getting hammered bc it's messing with your brains.

I am not bashing anybody's boat. dont assume bc you alrdy know the saying.

I never gave a name, I didn't go into anybody else post and asked questions.

I wouldve been wrong had I posted that you offered to sell me your boat for $9500

and then a couple of days later listed it for $8500 obo. Whatever. Good luck

selling your boat, I hope you get everything you deserve for it.

hammered":1kayf64w said:
if you dont agree with prices thats fine. you are almost to the point of bashing peoples boats .

Latest posts

Back