• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat Wanted Wtb 1800/1801

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcplumbing15

Reaction score
Hey guys! Looking for a Parker 1800 or 1801. My kids love boating and unfortunately the boat I bought last summer had some fiberglass damage on the bottom someone hid. Trying to get my kids out there asap! My slip is already paid for so I’m ready to make a move.
located on Long Island but willing to travel!

Hey guys! Looking for a Parker 1800 or 1801. My kids love boating and unfortunately the boat I bought last summer had some fiberglass damage on the bottom someone hid. Trying to get my kids out there asap! My slip is already paid for so I’m ready to make a move.
What kind of boat do you have

I have a 2016 18' with t top, 115 Yamaha with 270 hours. Boat is mint. I am down in North palm. Txt me , I will send you photos, 8604247762, Greg

Back