• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 25 SE cc - also 23 DV cc w/ closed transom

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicknotsebastian

Reaction score
we're looking for a 25 se cc.

in a perfect world it'd be a hull less than 10 years old with a closed transom. it'd have a single outboard (250hp+) with some warranty remaining (2 stroke or 4 stroke not as important as lower hours and a solid maintenance history). it would have a t-top, and a leaning post with tackle station. it'd have a forward platform or forward seating and a decent fish box. electronics (unless very recent) are not important. it'd have a trailer that's road-ready and registered.

have, know of, or hear of anything close, please let us know. pm, email...greatly appreciated!

thanks!!!

thanks. its actually almost perfect and we have spoken with the seller already. we hesitated because we do not know anything about the seller - they're a repo/insurance sale sort of place. we could not find anybody who knew anything about them. we were worried that this boat was stripped and damaged by its former owner - either knowing its fate - or prior to an insurance claim.

anybody know anything about this commonwealth broker?

thanks!

I went there and looked first of the year when I was shopping for a boat. I don't really know alot of technical stuff about boats but when I asked someone there they knew less than I did. They do the minumium to the boats to make them look best as possible. I think if you know what you are looking at or have someone with you that knows about boats and are able to do or have some work done you can find a good value. I would not be afraid to start of really low with cashiers check in hand you can always go up. They start off high because they can come down.

Have a marine survey done, and get the computer diagnostic run on the Yam. I know they'll let you crank the boat on the lot.

I am thinking of selling my 2008 25se to get a larger boat. Send me your email and I can send photos or you can call me if you would like 631-942-5158.
Jim

Thanks Jim. I'm sending you a PM - think you are actually very close to me - I'm in NYC.

I would most definitely have a professional boat and engine survey done on any used boat I buy - other than a run-around etc. No question. I'm a fisherman, not a mechanic - the LAST thing I need are engine or mechanical problems. These days its so very strait forward to have an engine hooked up to a certified tech's computer, you'd have to be crazy not to have it done.

thanks again jim. your boat is perfect but worth more than we've budgeted right now.

boat in va looked interesting enough to warrant a pro survey and engine tech survey - then it sold while i got my business together.

SO STILL LOOKING!

nick if your ok buying one from fl there is a 25se with twin in Port Charlotte FL. I am waiting in him (the broker of course) to get back to reality in his pricing compared to NADA values.. Right now at 43k on craigslist... Don't beat me to it. :)

Thanks. Really not interested in twins. We are also interested in a 23 w/ closed transom and a single o/b.

nicknotsebastian":2liq66vv said:
Thanks. Really not interested in twins. We are also interested in a 23 w/ closed transom and a single o/b.

CP member Robert Cibran has a nice 23DV CC with F250. He has already put on the 12x18 tabs and rev 4 17p prop. I believe it sits on a premium aluminum trailer as well. While not actively listed, he has mentioned he would sell it.

Robert is great guy. I do not know what he is asking. I believe his boat is a 2006.

He may be too far from you.......he is in Key Largo/Miami area.

keep looking, i just bought an 04 25 se with 300 hpdi(all factory upgrades done to engine) , trailer for 25k. i plan on putting 5k into it before i splash it, 1k ffor trailer upgrades, 2k for updated electronics, 750 for full detail, 1k or misc.

Sounds good. Was it the 25se with the HDPI in NJ??
Thanks for the encouragement. Still looking. Have some time - but ready now for the right boat at the right price.

mine was from the tampa area, got it home last night. it's a wide ass boat going down a 2 lane highway full of 18 wheelers is all i can say.

going to start the detailing, then a 500hr service and then the electronics

I'm trying to contact you about the boat you are looking for. Please repond via a "PM" with your email addess and I'll send you info.

pathfinder11":g94e3get said:
mine was from the tampa area, got it home last night. it's a wide ass boat going down a 2 lane highway full of 18 wheelers is all i can say.

going to start the detailing, then a 500hr service and then the electronics

I offered that jabroni 28k last year when it was for sale, he lives next to my father in law.. I guess thats boat sales for ya. Good luck with it, I love that hull.

Back