• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2510 Parker XL or XLD (preferred)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taterman

Reaction score
Hello.....would be interested in purchasing a Parker 2510 XL or XLD (preferred) 2007 or newer. Would be interested in twin 150's but will entertain other power.

Let me know what you might have.

Mid Atlantic Region

Thanks

In case you did not know already - Tristate has two Late Model 2510's on Brokerage. Both are in good shape and not bottom painted.
Give Ron Young a Call..
Bill

Not sure if you found a boat yet but I've been toying with the idea of selling my 2007 2510 xld. It has twin 150's and it has about 250 hrs on it. I spent about $15K on upgrades last year and have yet to use them much. All new garmin including 6212 chart plotter, auto pilot, remote spot light, freshwater wash down, led spreader lights, furuno fish finder, and a few other odds and ends. It also has a windlass and radar. I would only sell if it was in the low to mid $50k range. It's located in Deale, Md if you have any interest PM me.

Rock Bottom":1c573wym said:
Not sure if you found a boat yet but I've been toying with the idea of selling my 2007 2510 xld. It has twin 150's and it has about 250 hrs on it. I spent about $15K on upgrades last year and have yet to use them much. All new garmin including 6212 chart plotter, auto pilot, remote spot light, freshwater wash down, led spreader lights, furuno fish finder, and a few other odds and ends. It also has a windlass and radar. I would only sell if it was in the low to mid $50k range. It's located in Deale, Md if you have any interest PM me.

Basically brand new with only 250hrs... If I was in the market i would check this out. How is the hull? Got pics?

All my stuff is Apple and I can never get the pics to the right size. I only have a few anyway. I will try to take a few pics with the camera Wednesday when we get her out.

Back