• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB backrest for rob holders & boat cover for 23se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eastnc47

Reaction score
I have a 23se with four rod holders on leaning post and would like to buy a backrest that fits into the rod holders. Please call or email if you have one for sale or know where I can purchase one.

I am also looking boat cover for the 23se w factory hard top (can't afford a $2k cover!!)

Thanks!

I have an adjustable backrest for leaning post; it measures 36" long, 7" high, and 26" between the adjustable legs. I am located in va beach, not too sure what the shipping costs would be to Eastern NC. Feel free to text me if you would like pics or any additional info.
Thanks,
Mark

eastnc47":fsudcmxh said:
I have a 23se with four rod holders on leaning post and would like to buy a backrest that fits into the rod holders. Please call or email if you have one for sale or know where I can purchase one.

I am also looking boat cover for the 23se w factory hard top (can't afford a $2k cover!!)

Thanks!

I can help you with boat cover if you still need one. Email me with boat info, thanks

Back