• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB- Console Grab Rail

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelagic2530

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m in search of a grab rail that fits on top of the “old style” 18-21’ center console (picture of console attached). This would be the rail that fits over the windshield and attaches to three points on each side. Previous owner removed the original one to install a t-top, which is also for sale- see post below.

Let me know what you’ve got! I can pick up pretty much anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7ea289ff0d0f2f2b16950ff3f6d2e7fb.jpg

I have the SS console rail off of my old 20' Grady. Will try and get some measurements and pics for you this weekend.

I have a very nice OEM grab rail that came off a 23 DVCC. My console looks very similar (same?) as yours.

Best picture that I have right now.

Attachments

• IMG_6541.JPG
    IMG_6541.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 205
GoodChance":5srqdy9y said:
I have a very nice OEM grab rail that came off a 23 DVCC. My console looks very similar (same?) as yours.

GoodChance, where are you located? That one looks like it would probably fit. Yours has the electronics box but it looks like about the same pattern.

pelagic2530":2q5t3r5u said:
GoodChance":2q5t3r5u said:

GoodChance, where are you located? That one looks like it would probably fit. Yours has the electronics box but it looks like about the same pattern.

SW Florida

Back