• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat Wanted WTB / In Search of : Parker 1801 CC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollthatcoal

Reaction score
Hi Classic Parker!

I am in search of a new boat and have pinpointed a Parker 1801.

My ideal candidate would be:
~10 years old or newer
Forward Seating (casting deck)
T Top
No bottom paint

I search the internet daily for something that fits the mold so if your boat is currently listed, I probably have seen it!

I don't mind older boats or boats that do not fit my ideal candidate but the price has to make sense.
I would prefer a boat on the east coast as I do not want to get into shipping.
Please let me know if you or someone you know will be letting go of an 1801 soon. Thank you!
Email - [email protected]

Hi Classic Parker!

I am in search of a new boat and have pinpointed a Parker 1801.

My ideal candidate would be:
~10 years old or newer
Forward Seating (casting deck)
T Top
No bottom paint

I search the internet daily for something that fits the mold so if your boat is currently listed, I probably have seen it!

I don't mind older boats or boats that do not fit my ideal candidate but the price has to make sense.
I would prefer a boat on the east coast as I do not want to get into shipping.
Please let me know if you or someone you know will be letting go of an 1801 soon. Thank you!
Email - [email protected]
Here's one in Wilmington, NC.... On Craigslist. $24,500... Its a 2012. (so, 'about' 10 yrs. old)...
There is also a 1998 for $17,999, so a bit older than you're looking for. I see that you check online, but I sent this , as we don't know where all you check on line; where you're located.
https://eastnc.craigslist.org/search/boo?query=parker 18#search=1~gallery~0~0
1675997870389.png

Last edited:
Welcome to CP. Casting deck is nice (on a bigger boat) but It sure eats up a lot of walking around room on an 18 footer. The storage is great but the loss of deck space wasn't worth it for me.

Welcome to CP. Casting deck is nice (on a bigger boat) but It sure eats up a lot of walking around room on an 18 footer. The storage is great but the loss of deck space wasn't worth it for me.

I agree with you. My 21SE has the casting deck and its not ideal but perfect for carrying passengers when I need to.
I walked a new 1801 yesterday and decided it would work for me.

I agree. After fishing on one with the front deck, I specifically wanted an 1800 with no front deck to have more usable floor space. In my opinion, the front deck makes it too tight in front of the console seat.

The 1800/1801 has low enough sides that the casting deck doesn't give you that much more elevation for spotting either.

To each their own though, if you need the storage or family seating, the front deck has those advantages. For purely fishing, I strongly prefer the 1800/1801 without the front deck.

Back