• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Newer model Penn 114H 6/0 Senator

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOtherLine

Reaction score
If you have any you don't use and want to sell, drop me a pm. Let me know what you want for them. I am looking for 2 more.

Keep an eye on Ebay. There always popping up there.

I bought a brand new one from a guy in Australia for like $50. :)

I have an extra one I don't use anymore,pay for the shipping and you can have it. :wink:

No problem,I bought so much new crap in the last 2 years I can afford to thin out the herd.I'll try and find a box to ship it in.I just gave away about 6 sticks I don't use anymore.

Larry, I found another reel box that worked out good.I'll hit the post office later after I tackle Mt Washmore and ship it out. :wink:
The only bad thing is that I only had a 4:0 left,my buddy took the 6:0 to leave in our Florida spot.I hope the 4:0 is good enough

Merry X-mas

Who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? :D :D :D

Besides, the grouper don't know the difference :wink:

Thanks Again

Hum, Lucky John,
I'm right down the street if you find anything else to give away. I can be at your front door in about 30 minutes, no need to fight the crowd at the post Office. 8)

I picked up a brand new never used Shakespeare Tidewater 50LA on ebay for $30.00. I don't know the quality of this reel, but thought the price was right. :?

I shipped the reel Friday,you should get it Tues/Wed.Don't bother sending any $$,it was only 7 bucks shipping,Merry Xmas it usually gives me good Karma to give away tackle ).hopefully I will cash in on Tuseday in Cape May Tog fishing.
Tony what do you need? I just gave away about 4 nice old lamiglass sticks and had my favorite tog stick rewound and new guides put on,hopefully it will be ready tonight.
I did notice a penn squidder in great shape while looking for hooks the other day,probably have a couple old jigmasters as well.

I are not much of a salt water fisher man, been out maybe 3 times? I don't know what I need. :( I could use a boat. 8) I have the above mentioned tidewater 50LA reel, but don't know what rod to put it on. I have 3 bait casting rigs, and 2 spinners, and a third spinning reel with no pole. I'll be boatless until spring '09. I'll run my 14 foot infaltable until then. I could really use some pointers.

I'll give you a reel,maybe even a rod,but I'm not going to give you my 2120 with a stained headliner. :D

Lucky John":21oe68xe said:
I shipped the reel Friday,you should get it Tues/Wed.Don't bother sending any $$,it was only 7 bucks shipping,Merry Xmas .

John, I just got the reel today! Very Nice! I'm going to take that braided line off, clean her up and put her to work this weekend.

Thank You Very Much! What a great gesture. Let me know if I can return the favor.

Good Luck with the Togs...

Use it in good health and crank up a bigboy for me. )One screw an a cleanup an you are ahead 100 bucks lol

Back