• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Parker 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishlikagirl

Reaction score
i am located in southern california and am interested in a2120 -- just sold my 2110 and need to get back on the water

just want to thank everybody for the messages regarding available boats. am still looking for the right boat -- and just want to update that i am looking for one without bottom paint and with a trailer if possible. thanks for the help.

Whats your price range?
Wasnt there a 2007 2120 for sale?
Good luck and if you need info on shipping, PM me

depending on the year of the boat, i would like to stay at or below 35K. i was interested in the 2007 2120, but with the east coast location, it would have cost quite a bit to ship to so cal. i also wanted bow pulpit, and some other things that would have needed to be added for my purposes. nonetheless, i was interested in it.

Have you tried looking on the east coast? Tons of deals to be found out there. Figure shipping to be 2-3k. Good luck in your search!

Hey fish that might be worth road trip take airplane there the do a 1 way rental with a truck like a f-150 from car rental

the price is great, unfortunately it is still a little high for me. am looking at 34-35K as my top end for everything (boat and shipping, if needed), which i think leaves me to look for a boat a little older. sorry to hear about the ebay experience. that boat will sell soon i am sure.

i heard a rumor that a 2120 was available on the west coast. i have since been unable to verify -- anybody out there know of one? time is ticking here.

Oh there is a ton of them up forsale you really missed out on a deal last week that was on here 2007 2120 boat was just like new!!!Someone from here jumped on it!!!But there are more out there thats for sure!!

yikes! that one has been available for quite some time. supposedly there was another out there closer to my $$$ range. that one is definitely not.

I hear you on that grouperjim!!! Seems like us east coast guy have all the boats here and west guys want them!!1So should invest in nice trailer and do east coast to west coast boat transports!!!Nice crew cab truck get another partner and do half day driving each!!!Good $$$ to be made!!

Uh, yeah. This has definitely occurred to me. For some reason there's a minimum price differential of about $5K for one of these things in California. Given it's only about $3K to get one shipped out, there's definitely money to be made. Even more if you arranged a shipment of multiple boats. Could probably get 4 or 5 2120s on a tractor-trailer rig.

Not sure I want to go into the boat-arbitrage business, but there's definitely an opportunity there.

Oh yea now were talking here!!!few boats at a time and do it!!!You can def. give the best rates and still come out ahead!!!

Would that it were that simple.
(1) You need a yard to store them in out here while you sell them. I don't have such a yard, so I'd have to pay to store them, which would cut into the margins.

(2) You need a yard out there to store them as you buy them up for shipment, plus you need to take a bunch of time to go evaluate / buy boats and get them to the yard.

(3) You need a fair bit of free capital to purchase/transport the boats.

(4) I'm not sure I want to be speculating in luxury goods with the economy teetering on the brink of recession.

It's certainly all doable, but it's not the kind of thing you do with a couple of free weekends. Seems more like a way for someone who's retired and knows boats to make a few bucks.

A more likely way to take advantage of the situation would be to find several people out here that all want to ship boats and arrange a tractor/trailer to move them all at once to reduce costs. But even that gets hard to coordinate.

Back