www.boatersworld.com!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TunaJoe

Reaction score
I just purchased all my electronics form here and the prices were great!
I just missed out on the PayPal 10% off deal BW was offering so I called up the toll free number and spoke to one of the reps and asked if he "could sharpen the pencil a bit". I emailed him a list of everything I wanted and he replied a day later with super low prices (for in stock items only)!
Example: Rm E80 for $2100 plus I got a $100 gift certificate for BWorld. Net cost=$2000. No tax, no shipping. In Kalifornia that alone saves me the 7.25%tax rate. THE BEST I could do in the walk in store was 2400 with 12% new boat rebate for every $300 spent.
Got the 2kw radome for $999.
Icom 504 for $238 with a $50 gift certificate! net cost=$188
DSM300 for $565.
Just thought I'd let everyone know that the prices can be cheaper if you just ask!

I just checked the website and they have the PAyPal special going again, only now it's only 5% off if you use PayPal.

I ordered a 50$ flood light from them last year to mount in the middle of my rocket launcher. When I recieved it it had a small crack in the lens.
I called them and told them it was cracked and that I was having the rocket launcher made and installed at that time and really needed the light in the next couple of days so that it could be installed at the same time. They told me just to keep the light they had send me with the crack and they overnighted another light and payed the shipping.
It's a great place to deal with and good prices always.

Back