Yamaha F250 "Maintenance" @ 240hrs?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jutah09

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just picked up my boat and put her in the water today for the first time since I bought her in November :p . While going out for a spin I notice the word "Maintenance :shock: " scrolling across the one of the yamaha gauges with the number of hours 240 flashing. Can anyone advise me on this? I researched the net and the manual but there is no indication of a maintenance schedule for 240 hours, she's a 2006 yr. I am sure Dom followed all of the scheduled maintenances accordingly.

I had the marina spring commission the boat prior to pick and had the boat hauled from Brooklyn to LI, I am new to the four stroke any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone...

alot of times people dont know how to reset the gauge. anyways. if its a new to you boat i would do everything and anything that you can pull off on the motor. who knows how well the other guy took care of it plus it will give you some one on one time with your motors to see how it looks and where everything is should a problem arise.

Back