yamalube$$$

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reefman

Reaction score
I don'y know if it's hype or not, but I've heard good things about yamalube and will continue to use it for my 2 stoke 150. I live in Ct and have been buying from a local guy @ $29 a gallon. Is that about what you guys are paying?

It is for sure good oil and it smokes less than other TC-W3s, less full synths, that I can assure you. I have see and proved this with my own eyes, nose, and OB, plus my bro's motors too. That said I run $12/gallon semi-synthetic Penzoil from Wal*Mart in my 2-stroke, with a good Seafoam decarb every 50-hours, which should be done on ANY motor/oil combination (2S or 4S).

Why spend $$ on oil when you can use it to pay for gas ;) ? My oil adds $0.24 to each gallon of fuel burned, Yamalube adds $0.60. Yamalube in bulk brings it down to ~$26/gallon.

I have been seeing it for 40.00 a gal. Way to much for me. I have been threw 10 gals. of oil so far this year. I am using pennzoil syn. @ 15 gal..

DaleH":llwnh2v2 said:
Mike2043":llwnh2v2 said:
I am using pennzoil syn. @ 15 gal..
Wow, great price if full synthetic!

Yes I couldn't believe it.. I thought it was just marked wrong. It sells for 25.00 a gal. at Wally World. I buy 2 or 3 gals. every time I go by the store. I want to get as much as possible before they figure out what the price is.

Dale, do you mix the seafoam with the gas or in the carbs :?:

Not sure how Dale does it, but some folks have a connection to their fuel system so they can attach a portable 6 gal fuel cell to their motor.
Treat 6 gals of fuel and go for a ride!

I've also heard of folks removing their fuel/water separator filter, dumping out most of the gas, pouring Seafoam into the filter, and... go for a ride! :)

Dale may a more sophisticated method, but those are two methods that I have heard folks use.

Latest posts

Back