You ever wonder which is more stable..........

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20 minutes huh?

But... did you spill your beer?
I think not.

Im still trying to figure out why it took that guy 5 minutes to get the fish over the rail??????? :roll:

miky2884":8q3cmtpn said:
Im still trying to figure out why it took that guy 5 minutes to get the fish over the rail??????? :roll:

I think the leader was chewed and he didn't want to lose the fish by yanking him in........and he was too lazy to get the net. This series is sort of a comedic type fishing series so these guys dog each other pretty good. Also you need to be careful when handling mangrove snapper as they can darn near take a finger or toe off.

jim-
still on the hunt for mine.. still need to take you up on a fishin/boat ride one day..

good clip. never thought about the tippyness...

Hi there -proud owner of a 2006 1801 -first boat used mostly in cc bay . I want to ask you how your 23 handles offshore -looks very stable . As you know i have my limits in the 1801 -and I really want to get out around the bay in the ocean where the waves are a bit bigger to chase the tuna. Im thinking 23 ft cc or WA or PH - just looking for advice - I was going to go all out on a 25 ft but I'm mostly by myself and trailer ....thanks Eric

Back