• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

14 Parker 2520 XLD for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weasertt

Reaction score
:shock: XLD Pilothouse. This boat is over 130k Brand New and is equipped with latest electronics and a warranty on engine until 2021. Boat has less than 130 hours on it. Features Garmin 7610XSV fishfinder GPS with thru Hull transducer. SideVu, DownVue and sonar. XM Radio, Garmin HD Radar, Fusion Stereo system, Lewmar fish pro windlass, bolster cushions, seaspension seats, flushing toilet, swim ladder. Be the first one in the water and the last
One out. Serious fishing/family machine built solid as a rock. Will be available soon. Email me for details. 100 hour service completed by and all maintenance done at Yamaha authorized mechanic

Anyone interested please text me at(631) 872-7977

Boat is in Long Island, ny

I really don’t want to sell it but we will be relocating to the south
And will be switching to a center
Console.

$77500
More pics click the link
https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/boa/ ... g=en&cc=us

It’s telling me the pics are too big. If you want pics text me. It’s the light blue hull

Attachments

• AFEF0E09-62FD-48BF-8336-58C5ACDDF9DC.jpeg
    AFEF0E09-62FD-48BF-8336-58C5ACDDF9DC.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 1,004
Lucky John is spot on. We had a 35’ sport fish & stepped way back to a 21’ center console last year. Reality shock hit hard. While very easy to care for, everything else that was good about the bigger boat was lost. We sold the CC this year & just bought a 2015 2520 XLD last week. Best move we ever made. Now we have the comfort of a bigger boat without the headache. With the CC, we didn’t have the headache but we also didn’t have the comfort. Beautiful boat you’ve got there - really think long & hard about letting her go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember you started out with a 2120 and within a year you bumped up to the 2520. You have a beautiful boat I agree think long and hard about selling, as I am sure you took a big hit with the 2120 and you will take a hit with this one

I have to agree with the other guys. If you like the room of the 2520 you'll be sorry going to a CC unless it is much bigger. I just upgraded from a 21' CC. She was great for running around but no were near the room of the "dance floor on the 2520. There are quit a few Parker SCs running around down here in the Lowcountry.

i went looking this weekend and think i will have to go to a 23 CC. it will give me the room we need with the lil ones.

Depends on the trade. If it’s the 21 sport cabin then I would have to pass. Whole idea was the cabin would be too hott down south.

Nice 2520. Someone will be getting a great deal. I will chime in on the heat question down south as I boat in the Beaufort, NC area. Maybe not FL but the concept is the same. My Sport Cabin is the coolest boat I’ve ever had. If you think you will be cooler in a center consol in the south, you will be disappointed. The thick cabin top on my SC doesn’t radiate any heat inside the cabin. Combine that with some type of canvas top to cover the first few feet of deck off the cabin and you will have shade for fishing and keep the sun out of the rear of the cabin. Shade in the south is a must. You will figure that out. Good luck with the sale though and your future purchase.

WTH??!! Redo the lift man & keep the Parker. Like I said, sweet ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back