1801 re-power with Suzuki DF140A

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope....But that should be a good combo. Your in the ballpark on the Prop.

I have a new 90A and running a 3 X 14 X 18 1/2 suzzy Stainless on it.

Note that this prop was made to the 18 1/2 after going in a prop shop.

Most of the smaller props [14in size were 1 to 1 1/2in LESS pitch than marked. I've seen 4 NIB ones that way.

can't wait to get her up on plane and breaker her in... had a 2001 yamaha F115, loved it, just felt a little under powered with a few people on board. And I felt the Yamaha 150 was quite heavy @ 485lbs

Yea the DF-140A for sure fits a nitch. :D

At 396lbs it's been cut by 24lbs of the non A version. It weighed 420.

Pickup up my boat last week with the Suzuki DF140A on her. I have not really had the chance to full test her out, still breaking in. I will say it feel pretty nice. Nice to have the extra HP's out of the whole.

Engine is broken in, it's quit nice. Great on gas and very quite. Really enjoying the extra ponies pushing her(had 2001 Yamaha 115 4 stroke). Started out with a 19 pitch aluminum hit 37knots, tried a 18 pitch SS drop speed to around 31knots and hitting the rev limiter (great out of the whole though)... I went back to the 19P aluminum. Very happy with the over all performance of the Suzuki DF 140A.

Back