1999 2100 se trailer setup

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponr

Reaction score
Anyone out there have a 21se and a venture tandem axle trailer? I’m trying to figure out where should I place the winch post.

If anyone has a similar setup and could give me the measure that would be awesome.

No I don't have that setup.....BUT......I can tell you a LOT of trailers out there can use some tweaking in adjustments to make the boat fit the trailer better, Load....and unload easier.

Just cause the dealer put it that way.....Doesn't make it right.

But first you need the correct size trailer.

Example:.....What the factory calls a trailer for a 23ft boat, I've never seen it carry a 23ft boat well.

Moving to a trailer designed for a 27ft boat for a 23ft hull fits MUCH better.

Why? Because then you have a FULL length trailer... What is that you ask?

It's a trailer that the frame goes all the way to the transom and does not stop 12 to 18in short and then cantlever the bunks past the rear crossmember.

Back to your question....The winch roller or stop block goes just above the Bow Eye. This is so the winch strap can go under the roller/stop block and trap the boat.

What does trapping the boat mean ? In a emergency stop the boat wants to come forward and ride Up.
That set up I mentioned helps prevent the boat from riding Up......along with a Bow safety strap/chain that pulls in a rear and down position.

Much easier to do than write all this.

Back