1999 Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SledgeHammer

Reaction score
I am going to look at a 1999 Parker 25' Pilot House this weekend and I need some help. I have never owned a Parker but after reading alot of the post on this site I am thinking about it. The boat that I am looking at has est. 300 to 400 hours with the original 225 Yamaha. It does not have the bow pulpit for the anchor nor does it have a live well. Does anyone know how much it would cost to add these? It also does not have a trailer. I would keep it on a lift so thats not issue for me. Any idea what I should pay for the boat assuming everything works well? Are there areas that I need to look close at for problems? The boat was used as a private shuttle to the owners beach house on an island couple miles from the dock.

Attachments

• Parker.jpg
    Parker.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 469
I looked at the boat his weekend and was disapointed to find that it didn't have but two seats in the cabin. Most of the 2520s that I have seen pictures of have 2 captain chairs and two bench seats. What is the difference?

I was also surprised to find there is no anchor locker. What is your suggestion for storeing the anchor and rope?

The boat looks in good condition and they have just spent $2000 on bottom paint, and repairs to the motor. No hour meter.

If I decide to proceed on this one does any one know of a boat surveyor in the Southport, NC area?

Thank you for all your help. I have found a lot of good info on your site and plan to check in often with or without a parker. :)

Back