2003 2120 yamaha 0x66 ss 2 steering cable legth

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhyser2120

Reaction score
I'm looking for the length of the steering cable for a 2003 2120. Single station. 2003 yamaha sx150txrb motor installed. I know how to measure but hope to order before I go back down to my boat so I have what's needed to repair it. Thanks in advance

I'm looking for the length of the steering cable for a 2003 2120. Single station. 2003 yamaha sx150txrb motor installed. I know how to measure but hope to order before I go back down to my boat so I have what's needed to repair it. Thanks in advance
Toss the cable in the garbage and get hydraulic steering. It`s the best move you`ll ever make. It`s not very expensive and it`s simple to install.

I'd like to but your talking a difference of $300 vs $1000 on a 19 year old boat.

Toss the cable in the garbage and get hydraulic steering. It`s the best move you`ll ever make. It`s not very expensive and it`s simple to install.
I'd like to but your talking a difference of $300 vs $1000 on a 19 year old boat.

I just installed the Seastar Extreme NFB SSX176XX on my 1800/140HP and am quite happy with it. Installation was easy and its a huge improvement from the original unit. And it was under $300.

Back