• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 Parker 2300 DVCC Yamaha F300 Reduced price

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamitup

Reaction score
2004 Parker 2300 DV CC powered by 2018 Yamaha F300XCA with 100 Hours and 5 year warranty, Options include Fiberglass T-top, Leaning post with livewell, New cockpit bolsters and leaning post cushions, New steering helm and cylinder: New pumps: bilge, livewell, and raw water washdown , Outriggers, Armstrong Ladder, Wired for electric down riggers, Electronics include Simrad 9" and 7" EVO2"s, 4G radar. Fusion Stereo, Icom VHF, Heavy Duty Cover: Comes with Tandem axle trailer Hull has a few scratches and chips. I have owned this boat for Last 6 years, Its Parker's best riding hull. Price 49,500 with motor. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1525.jpg
    IMG_1525.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,456
What kind of numbers do you get with the F300?
I have a 1997 2300CC with an open transom. The boat has the original 1997 Yamaha 200HP, two-stroke, carb’d engine. It runs great, but the boat is underpowered with the old 200, and it sucks fuel down.
I’m looking to repower to a 300 (Yamaha or Suzuki), and want to know what kind of performance I can expect to get (cruise speed, top speed, fuel burn at cruise, etc).
Thanks

Top end 48mph, 32 cruise 2.6-2.8 mpg, yamaha 151/4 x 17 3 blade sst prop

Performance data ..... Parker 23 DVCC and a Yamaha F300 with a Mercury Enertia ECO 18" prop

Attachments

• Parker 2300 Performance.png
    Parker 2300 Performance.png
    182.8 KB · Views: 1,053
Thanks Good Chance, What mounting hole on motor are you using? Is that with a permatrim?

I can't recall the engine mounting height ..... but it's one of the middle mounting holes.

And no to the permatrim. I felt that the permatrim was advantageous on the F250. But I had a Permatrim temporarily mounted on the F300 and saw, nor felt any performance benefits.

Thanks for info. Had mine mounted in 3 hole one time, it would cavitate in rough water so moved it back to second. Did the eco 18 help with cavitation in turns? Been thinking about a four blade,but do not want to lose performance.

I've never had a blow-out with the Enertia ECO 18" and that would include long afternoons pulling the kids and their friends on the tube with many, many sharp turns.

The ECO puts the Rev 4 to shame and makes it look like an old-school propeller design. The ECO is that good. Faster. Much better fuel economy. Great performance around the dock (especially with the F300.... not so much with the same prop with the F250).

Yes, located 30 minutes south of savannah ga. Pm me you number or email and I will send you pics.
Thanks Jerry

Could you send me pictures of your boat Im interested ?

2004 Parker 2300 DV CC powered by 2018 Yamaha F300XCA with 100 Hours and 5 year warranty, Options include Fiberglass T-top, Leaning post with livewell, New cockpit bolsters and leaning post cushions, New steering helm and cylinder: New pumps: bilge, livewell, and raw water washdown , Outriggers, Armstrong Ladder, Wired for electric down riggers, Electronics include Simrad 9" and 7" EVO2"s, 4G radar. Fusion Stereo, Icom VHF, Heavy Duty Cover: Comes with Tandem axle trailer Hull has a few scratches and chips. I have owned this boat for Last 6 years, Its Parker's best riding hull. Price 49,500 with motor. Thanks
Hi there, is this boat still available. Would like to discuss, thanks

Back