2005 2510 Anchor Light Location

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnfbushjr

Reaction score
I need some help relocating my anchor light. Currently it is mounted to a pipe coming off of the radar bracket. I am removing the radar assembly and need to remount the anchor light somewhere. Does anyone have a photo of where Parker mounts the anchor on the hardtop when it doesn't have a radar? It is a year 2005 model 2510 DVWA.

I took a couple of pictures of an empty bracket on the rocket launcher on the rear of the hardtop. Is that where the anchor light mounts if you don't have a radar?

IMG_8637.jpgIMG_8638.jpg

I took a couple of pictures of an empty bracket on the rocket launcher on the rear of the hardtop. Is that where the anchor light mounts if you don't have a radar?

View attachment 25938View attachment 25939
On our 2013/2014 2520 XLD, that is where an aft facing 'spreader' light is mounted... Te anchor light is attached/screwed to the roof, forward of the middle 'strut'/ brace/ bracket of the rocket launcher.

View attachment 25938View attachment 25939
Look at this video from 1:38 to around 1:44. (pause, as needed)... It shows the anchor light and the other light location on a 2013/2014 Parker 2520 XLD.

Back