• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2012 - 1801 For Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Posting for my friend who is not computer savvy.

2012 1801 w/ Trailer For sale
472 hours
115 Yamaha
This boat is extremely clean and well maintained.
Asking $29,000

2.jpg2b.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

Call or text Jerry if interested 631-672-9332

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
Well, you asked. Sounds like a lot of money for an 11 year old boat. Basically no options. Everything except the plotters is standard. NADA comes out to about $24,000.

Where is the boat? That might generate some interest.

Like others have said, priced high. Looks like one of the tow and go specials Parker used to offer. I would agree with the 20k price that would get some action I would think.

Clean boat have thought about selling mine but just can’t bring myself to do it as I had one missed it and got another.
Maybe when my perfect 23dvcc shows up but I may become a 2 boat owner at that point.

I can’t add much to the asking price comments but may be able to help with maximizing the interest and eventual sale price.

The photos are good but could be improved and added to.

1801s are big boats for their size. Since prospects might not have been on one, you will need to show them how. Straight on shot of the bow flare with the nav lights on can be impressive and informative. Don't exaggerate the perspective by getting too close. Back up so that it looks “normal” and crop before posting. Also, the foredeck and liner less hull give the feeling of a much larger boat. A shot from around one of the bow cleats looking down one side of the console and across to the opposite rod holders would show this. On the Yami gauge shot, shoot it at an angle that gives you a uniform reflection of the sky, then correct the distortion before posting. If the screen on electronics is seen, fire it up. Lastly, if the boat is as clean as it looks, I’d show off the engine and bilge too.

Best of luck with the sale.

Thanks for the feedback, guys! Jerry purchased my 21SE that I had posted a few months back and I was trying to help move his 1801. Once the boat is unwrapped, I will post additional pics and talk to him about the price. BTW the boat is in Center Moriches Long Island.

Back