2021 Parker 2320 and Minn Kota Trolling motor installation.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! Where are you guys moving your running light to? I just ordered the 100" minnkota quest and gathering parts now. Also, is 1/2" aluminum plate something I can cut clean with a jigsaw or is it best to have a shop do the work?
Sound Marine in Long Island is making me a plate right now. They have the cad programming for the 2320, 2520 pulpit in there cpu. 1/2 aluminum has the holes already drilled and it’s powder coated for 375$. You cant beat it. They don’t really answer the phone so I just popped in and they told me a couple days. I’ll post there business card next.

Sound Marine in Long Island is making me a plate right now. They have the cad programming for the 2320, 2520 pulpit in there cpu. 1/2 aluminum has the holes already drilled and it’s powder coated for 375$. You cant beat it. They don’t really answer the phone so I just popped in and they told me a couple days. I’ll post there business card next.
Thanks! I will give them a call again tomorrow and see if they will ship one out to me.

Thanks for the info on this thread guys. I was able to contact Bob, (great guy) and he has a plate on the way to me that should be here Friday.

Thanks for the info on this thread guys. I was able to contact Bob, (great guy) and he has a plate on the way to me that should be here Friday.

Anyone have any recommendations for a trolling motor installer in South NJ?

2023 2100se
Bob is the man. Got my plate today, and it looks great. Super easy guy to deal with.

Attachments

• IMG_4672.jpeg
    IMG_4672.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1

2023 2100se
I

2023 2100se

2023 2100se
They aren’t that hard to do, takes some time to layout and all but not crazy hard. I’m in S Jersey and put a 84” Rhodan with lithium battery on my 21se last year.

I

They aren’t that hard to do, takes some time to layout and all but not crazy hard. I’m in S Jersey and put a 84” Rhodan with lithium battery on my 21se last year.
Try Josh at Sundog Marina in Newport NJ it's near fortescue. He is also a Rhodan and Minn Kota dealer. He showed me a 23ft Parker he was doing an install on. Tell him Clayton Kelly sent ya.
I

Try Josh at Sundog Marina in Newport NJ it's near fortescue. He is also a Rhodan and Minn Kota dealer. He showed me a 23ft Parker he was doing an install on. Tell him Clayton Kelly sent ya.
Thanks for the info - I'll check in with them this week

Bob is the man. Got my plate today, and it looks great. Super easy guy to deal with.
I'm assuming it is aluminum. I wish I had a dxf file for that I have a waterjet to cut them. Even to get the bracket mounted would be a big step. Looks great.

Back