2120 OMEGA lll...more photos of mod work

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsrutkowski

Reaction score
heres the rest of my photos

Attachments

• IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 1,452
  • IMG_1191.jpg
    IMG_1191.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,454
  • IMG_1319.jpg
    IMG_1319.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,454
  • IMG_1197.jpg
    IMG_1197.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 1,454
  • IMG_1154.jpg
    IMG_1154.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 1,453
  • IMG_1193.jpg
    IMG_1193.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 1,452
West Coast Customs! Ya'll know how to trick a ride out. In all seriousness these are great mods and very creative. Wish you the best of luck with your 2120. Hope every time you stop there are fish under you!

-Matt

mstelmac...
thanks for the kind words....after over 40 years of boating/fishing I have figured out what works for me..
I hope others find my mods helpful

I like the gear rack on the bulkhead!
looks good! 8)

Good use of space.
Love the storage behind the helm seat and the anchor safety.

Heres the photo I posted at "Introduce Yourself"...

We also raised the entire splash well 1/2" so flushing the deck is a breeze...too difficult trying to direct flush to the corners. Used small pieces of pvc pipe as spacers under each deck screw.

Also added two 90* elbows and a 8" section of PVC pipe to offset bait tank drain so motor will fully tilt

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,354
Yes, that clear acrylic is a nice touch...I'll probably use that idea..

Boat looks great! Is your fishing partner a wire haired pointing griffon or a goat?

Best regards,

Todd

Chase grouse with them? I have a griffon named Freida and she is also a crazy bird dog, when she is not being a naughty brown dog. Real change from my last dog, a black lab. I dont take my dog back east to Martha's Vineyard because of the lyme disease carrying ticks. She is getting happy because she knows that bird season is just a few months away!

Best regards,

Todd

Another great way to snub your chain is to run your snubber from the chain directly to the stripper. A little cleaner look.

Attachments

• J3072x2304-05743.jpg
    J3072x2304-05743.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,231
Jim... thanks...I'll look for a short bungee...I like the look.
I use the bungee when trailering...go with rope when at sea...
Also I attached sections of Poly cutting boards (rounded edges with router) under chain run to prevent chain ' slap" from dinging pulpit gelcoat.

rsrutkowski":23o9cte5 said:
Jim... thanks...I'll look for a short bungee...I like the look.
I use the bungee when trailering...go with rope when at sea...
Also I attached sections of Poly cutting boards (rounded edges with router) under chain run to prevent chain ' slap" from dinging pulpit gelcoat.

Home Depot has actually got some heavy duty rubber bungy straps with the holes that can be trimmed to whatever length you want. I like to swap out standard "S" hooks with the stainless type which they also have at HD.

The only area on the pulpit on my set up that gets "clanged" is the tray area where the swivel is. My solution is shown in the pic below which can be had at WM or just about any marine type store. That piece has been sitting there for 6 years, no problem. lol

And in case you're wondering, the fwd rod holders are set up for kite and balloon fishing while doing the sideways drift in the Gulfstream.

Attachments

• J3072x2304-05462.jpg
    J3072x2304-05462.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,221
Can you share your pros and cons on the kicker bracket set up? I have the same boat and debating whether to install the same kicker bracket or put in an adjustable garelick bracket. Does your kicker drag in the water in the up position? Is your kicker 20" shaft?
Thanks in advance,
Sam

Sam...No cons..would NEVER again have a movable bracket..I have Yama 9.9 Hi Thrust T9.9GPXH Hi Thrust..Elect tilt. It's a long shaft..probsbly 20"...model # will tell all
My bracket is mounted as follows: Center if tube is 12.75" below the black rubber rub rail...Top of square mount is 7 5/8" below rub rail...trailer with motor down..run up..no issues..the electric tilt is a back saver.
Hope this helps
Rick

Back