21Se electronic box for console

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponr

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get this electronic box over the console?

Attachments

• 03489FDC-9D69-4AC1-A1C6-B9F4241C4A34.jpeg
    03489FDC-9D69-4AC1-A1C6-B9F4241C4A34.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 195
Hi, that's my electronics box. It was just a custom request from the factory - basically just ask for their standard box without the cut out. I purchased it from another member on here several years ago. I'm sure the factory could accommodate you. (I have since added a recessed starboard lock box on the right side of the panel - a lot like the newer consoles. Love the flush mount - best addition I made to the boat).

Regulate I tried calling them and they stopped making them. I was trying to mount my electronics to them so I don’t have to remove each time I use it as I leave my boat in a marina.

Regulate It":1qjdox3a said:
Hi, that's my electronics box. It was just a custom request from the factory - basically just ask for their standard box without the cut out. I purchased it from another member on here several years ago. I'm sure the factory could accommodate you. (I have since added a recessed starboard lock box on the right side of the panel - a lot like the newer consoles. Love the flush mount - best addition I made to the boat).

Back