2320- first trip

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyrod04

Reaction score
Hey y'all!

Took the new to me 2320 SL out on my first off shore trip in SC. it was a fantastic day minus the air temp in the 20's.... the boat performaed well, I do need a rocket launcher and more rod holders, but other then that I am so darn excited to fish more with it!

Attachments

• Big red.jpg
    Big red.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 0
  • White bone Porgie.jpg
    White bone Porgie.jpg
    639.5 KB · Views: 0
Hey y'all!

Took the new to me 2320 SL out on my first off shore trip in SC. it was a fantastic day minus the air temp in the 20's.... the boat performaed well, I do need a rocket launcher and more rod holders, but other then that I am so darn excited to fish more with it!
Great catch! Yep, it's been a bit nippy here in the Carolinas the past week... Another good reason I like our pilothouse. This morning it was clear, bright-sun, and 30 degrees. It was shirt-only weather in the pilothouse; super comfortable! (Did not have the heater going; didn't need it).

Great catch! Yep, it's been a bit nippy here in the Carolinas the past week... Another good reason I like our pilothouse. This morning it was clear, bright-sun, and 30 degrees. It was shirt-only weather in the pilothouse; super comfortable! (Did not have the heater going; didn't need it).
What kind of heater are you using?

What kind of heater are you using?
Hi Bodick, here's the propane heater I use when running the boat. If you read the 'comment' section and such in this video, I mention that I use a small electric space heater when docked. I also supply information on propane, and electric space heaters (Why it does not matter how big one is physically; a tiny one produces the same amount of heat as a huge one. One Watt provides 3.413 Btus. No more. No less.

Last edited:
Hey Andy! I think I have seen just about all your boat videos! you have a great ride for sure!

I reached out to a guy to make me a custom rod rack with lights and possibly outrigger basses, I will keep y'all up to date.

-Kevin

Hey Andy! I think I have seen just about all your boat videos! you have a great ride for sure!

I reached out to a guy to make me a custom rod rack with lights and possibly outrigger basses, I will keep y'all up to date.

-Kevin
Hey Kevin, yes, be sure to show us pictures of your custom rod-rack/lights when finished... and thank you for watching my videos!

Last edited:
You want a "Buddy" by Mr. Heater. These are available from Cabela's, Walmart, Costco, Amazon. etc. for under $75. They take the standard green Coleman 16 oz propane canisters, also available everywhere. My counter-top stove, stern-mounted BBQ, and Buddy all take the same fuel canister. I have friends that used their Buddy to heat up some lasagna, but this use is not recommended. 🤣

Buddy on Amazon

Back