2520 xl. Trailer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigRS

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone could give me some rough numbers on how much weight they have on the tongue when trailering. Just bought my rig and I am going over everything to double check that I am set up right.

I had Marvin at Cedar Creek Marina weigh the tongue. We actually moved the boat back about 4 inches to take a little weight off the hitch. That was as far as Parker would allow the boat to sit off the trailer. The Load Rite rep was there and said the weight was right where it should be. Now the boat only had 1/2 tank of fuel. A full tank really didn't make much difference in the tongue weight since it sits directly over the trailer axles.

Charlie
Eden, Maryland

Ok, I have seen and had people tell me that it should be around 800 pounds on the tongue , wanted to get some input on that. I am going to scale it to see how much weight is actually there. I was a bit concerned because the rollers are so close to the trim tabs.

Back