Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b/c i have a unique 2820 that has the extended cabin with about 6'2" of head room, and pretty large cockpit. i had also though that the 20 or 30 had something to do with the amount of windows in the PH, but I have 3 windshield windows...

FishAC: You've got to tell us more about your boat. A Parker with a real head !? I really like that.

Did Parker do all of this for you?

John, my boat was a prototype. Its pretty similar to the layout of Rolf's but obviously with an engine box for the IO diesel and inside we have a "U" seating with a table on the port side and where he has the galley option, we have another seat with storage underneath. Our transoms are identical and we have a swim deck. The head is a very nice feature. The v-berth is pretty bare bones, but it does the trick.

Bryan, that's a pretty hansom guy in that last shot! :D I would imagine you are right about the designation of the 2820 in my case. Did they start making the 2820 in 2002? My boat is a 2001.

Bryan, that's a pretty hansom guy in that last shot! I would imagine you are right about the designation of the 2820 in my case. Did they start making the 2820 in 2002? My boat is a 2001.

I have no idea, maybe some 2820 guys will chime in.

Is your 2820 hull #1???

Back