Quantcast

32' and 36' rumors

Classic Parker

Help Support Classic Parker:

pelagic2530

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:?: anyone heard of the rumors that Parker is working on 32 and 36 footer express boats? not sure that this has any basis at all in reality, just something that ive heard floating around the docks..... :?:

TopShot25

Reaction score
Just heard Saturday about a 32 I believe with twin yamaha F350's. Can you believe that!!!! I will have to see it to believe it.

I also think anything that big should have diesels in it.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
I also heard that they too will wear Lenco 12" x 12" trim tabs!

:wink:

... can you tell it's my #1 Parker pet-peeve :?: ? The good news though , I only have 1 :) !

pelagic2530

Supporting Member
Reaction score
TopShot25":mp1pp819 said:
Just heard Saturday about a 32 I believe with twin yamaha F350's. Can you believe that!!!! I will have to see it to believe it.

I also think anything that big should have diesels in it.
yea, im inclined to agree. stuff that big should have inboards. anyway, does Yamaha even make a 350 four stroke yet? i heard they were working on them, but everyone suspected that it would be a couple years before they get the design right, much less start production. i would think it'd be easier to just go for triple 250s

TopShot25

Reaction score
This was from a Parker dealer in San Diego. Rob was on the radio last Saturday “Lets talk hookup” radio show, and I’m not sure of the exact numbers. I think it was a 32 and I know he said the engines were at least 300hp. He said this was kind of a deal with Yamaha to release them with the Parker. My first thought was three 250’s also, but he made it a point to say twins and I think they did not have an exact number for the hp yet. I wish I would have paid closer attention but I was working at the time.

Parker23WA

Reaction score
Wow..a 32 parker express...I'd be all over that like white on rice....

Latest posts