Another Parker Advantage

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pelagic2530":1vxk8s59 said:
Megabyte":1vxk8s59 said:
Parker mounts the cleat under the hawse pipe... the way it should be.

not for me, mine are all on deck :(

Get yourself a couple of hawse pipe fittings...it ain't that hard to change. At least you've got something to secure the cleats to other than a battery box/jump seat.

A thread about fuel filters reminds me. Not all boats come with any fuel filters at all. All Parkers have had filters installed for at least 9 years.

Hmmmm....let's see, fuel filter or really cool cup holders? :D

Bryan A.":2tgwsiwy said:
I have been crawling through my Parker 2530 for the past two weeks and I like the fact that every surface is gelcoated. Every hatch and surface you look under is white, gelcoated. No raw fiberglass exposed anywhere. I am very happy with my purchase so far and have only seatrialed the boat for a few hours then she went back on the trailer. Can't wait to get her in the water. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I had the Admiral's family (8 total) on board for a cruise and a BBQ. They all remarked about how nicely the boat was laid out and how nicely it handled so many people. I showed them some of the more hidden features like you mentioned and indicated that I'll have this Diamond for a long long time. :D :D :D

All boats are handbuilt, with real stringers glassed into the hull using box grid construction right? Nope...

Popular way is to mold a bottom half and a top half. Glue (name brand, Plexus) 2 halves together. Saves a lot of labor and weight. Well, sometimes it works and sometimes...

http://outdoorsbest.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=647105

Back