Anyeone used this brand of hatch for bilge??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My lazarette hatch to the rear bilge is IDENTICAL to what you show, but I installed it ~8-years ago and I sure don't recall buying it under that trade/brand name. That said, mine has the same honeycomb feature under the lid. It is water-resistant to water-proof and is secure under the foot and doesn't flex.

FYI, before installing, make sure to wet-out any exposed core with 2-part waterproof epoxy. And/or at least check what is there, plus they screw holes for fastening.

bryce,

the beckson hatch part number is HT1424I ( "I" for ivory ), I did an internet search using that part number and some internet marine places have it for sale, you could call those that come up and see if it is actually Ivory color.

Robert, great advice, found some in ivory (as you said), fired off emails to those suppliers to confirm color and availability. Funny thing is, I had a Beckson rep actually calling around to her contacts, she tuned up nada so far...the factory stopped making them for Beckson. But as you point out, internet search including "I" and, well, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

thanks again,

Bryce

Bryce,

Good Luck, I'm sure one of the 3 sites which came up must have it, the search I did was "HT1424 Ivory", instead of HT1424I.

Good Luck
Robert

Well, as much as I like the looks/construction of the Beckson hatch HT1424, it is not be be found anywhere...in ivory.

if someone locates one (in ivory, not white) I would be SO appreciative (maybe a reward is in order...dozen of Ches Bay finest crabs, you just have to come to my house to eat them!)

Bryce

I have the OEM hatches in good working order that I will sell.

100_5772_zps91c8842b.jpg

100_4319.jpg

$30 + shipping

Yea.....That don't work.

I have deleted everything in my IN & Out box and still get this message.

You have 6 private messages currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available.

So I can't get any message.

[email protected]

warthog5":1awclq7w said:
Yea.....That don't work.

I have deleted everything in my IN & Out box and still get this message.

You have 6 private messages currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available.

So I can't get any message.

[email protected]

Bobby... Check the 'sent mail' box too.

Back