Bad boat names

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
OK, let's keep this civil (and no profanity please) but just for fun, try to top this one!

searhosis.jpg

P.S. - Hopefully the winner isn't YOUR boat :shock: !

Winner gets CP decals, so when you make a comment, please tell us which YOU think is the best ... errrr, worst boat name.

Oh come on now.....It's GOTTA be Offgassin!!
Speaks for itself!! :lol:
MJ.

Oh come on now.....It's GOTTA be Offgassin!!
Speaks for itself!! :lol:
MJ.

I would like to see pictures of the boats that have the bad names. I think that some of them are even funnier when you see the "Craft" it is on. Meaning no offense to anyone you understand and not to make fun of anyone's boat.

Bryan 2530":1apikn30 said:
Typical rag bag name............ SERENDIPITY
icon_puke_r.gif

The original owner of my Parker had the audacity to actually afix that to the transom. I have since found a "Denaming/renaming" incantation to honor Neptune that should take care of that!

I don't know what I was thinking. I departed from my usual naming of my boat du jour (or boat du year) MaryAlice, and threw this on. It will come off in favor of "Mary Alice" later this summer!

Yes I am a fan...

photo.jpg

Wow Bryan, good catch. I never even thought about the boat style, then Mon-Tauking Heads would be an appropriate name

ppem45":hu0c9tbb said:
Wow Bryan, good catch. I never even thought about the boat style, then Mon-Tauking Heads would be an appropriate name

Hey ... this is supposed to be about the worst names ... not the BEST ;) !

CAUTION ... thread drift ...

Attachments

• Post.gif
    Post.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 2,194
the 2nd owner of our boat was idiot enough to name my beloved craft (without hull decals, thank god).... "SEA-CRETE". he owned a construction company. WTF.

another one i love to hate: "BITE ME" wow, arent you creative. see that on the back of 50 other boats in the marina? my apologies to anyone on this board with that name, but it had to be said.

Back