Baitwell tank

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briand31

Reaction score
Hey guys was wondering if any of you have installed a bait tank on the transom bracket of a 2320. Just looking for some ideas of how to mount it. I already have a 30gal plastic drum any pics or ideas thanks for the info

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

You should do a Little searching in here.....We have discussed that many times.

Putting it on the swim platform is the Worst place you can put it.

Throws boat performance off and if you miss...and you will the bait is out of the net and in the drink.....Gone forever without a hook in it.

Thanks for the post's guys. Think I'm probably going to go with my original idea of putting mid cockpit on port side, barrel is high enough to run the overflow over the gunnel. I was just trying to keep the cockpit space if I could, but it is what it is I guess. Thanks again guys

Think I'm probably going to go with my original idea of putting mid cockpit

Mid cockpit will be a plumbing nightmare.... And always be in the way when you Don't need it.

It's going to be a portable tank mounted next to the gunnel on port side.

Does anyone on here have a Kodiak pro flow 32gal bait tank. I'm trying to find out the height of the drain on the tank, if it would go over the gunnel on a Parker 2320. The height from floor to top of gunnel is 23"

I made one that looks almost exactly the same as the one Wart made. I will get a few pics and post them soon. I cut down a 55gal drum and used PVC fittings and a hatch door for access.

The cut down 55 gal will work.....But it physically has a larger footprint on the deck.

That's why I spent the money for the 33gal.

Briand31":1lymxaiz said:
Does anyone on here have a Kodiak pro flow 32gal bait tank. I'm trying to find out the height of the drain on the tank, if it would go over the gunnel on a Parker 2320. The height from floor to top of gunnel is 23"

I've got one that I cannot get to at the moment, but, I know the outlet is too low to get over the gunnel of a 21 souwester. I can get a measurement this weekend if you still need one.

sam

I bought one. Yes your right it's not tall enough to get over gunnel I put some blocks underneath it to get it high enough for now. I got to make something more permanent when I get a chance but this works for now thanks for the reply

Back