Best Prop for Parker 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyHeck

Reaction score
My parker 2120 maxes out around 33 mph but would like to get more as usual. The rpm is around 4900 max. Looking to see what everyone has.

Andy, those are some interesting numbers. None good. However, we need some critical info to be able to help you. The motor you have being the most important followed by what specs is your current prop. Unless someone else has the exact same set up, it doesn’t matter to you what prop they are running’s a it’s apples and oranges depending on the motor.

33MPH and ONLY 4900RPM tells me....You have to Much pitch.....Your Lugging that motor and not letting it spin up.

Before....I'd touch the prop....The engine height needs to be set correct. That will lug a engine down too.

Chances are good....Both Height and prop need to be changed.

Good morning all!!

I am currently going through the same thing.....

2008 2120
2008 F150
3 Blade Stainless Steel Prop. Size & pitch "unknown" No stamp to be located on the exterior of the prop.
Don't know the height of what the motor is set at. (I will look today and report back)

Trim Tabs all the way up, WOT is 34 mph at 5200 RPM in flat calm conditions.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Thank you

Sometimes the size of a prop is embossed on the backside....farthest forward face.

But....Let me say this....Don't believe the stampings. Props get messed with.

The only true way to know is have a prop shop check it. Then you know whatcha got for Sure. :)

Back