boat mounted fuel pump??????

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMD

Reaction score
I have a 2005 2530 with twin f150s. In the bilge near the fuel water separators are two metal fuel pumps or something like that. There is one for each motor and each has a fuel inlet and outlet line. They each have wiring going to them. Can someone please shed some light as to what these are, what do they do, and how do they work? Are they some sort of hull mounted low volume fuel pump or what. They look like there is probably a diaphragm in them. Im pretty familiar with the engine side fuel system and have serviced it before. Thanks in advance> :mrgreen:

Sounds like someone mounted these to transfer fuel from one tank to the other in case of emergency.

Im sorry. I need to update my profile and get some pics on here when I get a chance. I also never tried to post any pics yet although Im sure its not that hard to do. Bingo though on the fuel management system. Ive never traced the wires as to where they go but that makes total sense. That is exactly what they are as there is one for each motor. I knew someone would probably have an answer on it.Thanks to all :mrgreen:

Back