Can't You Smell That Smell . . .

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin G.

Reaction score
The smell of Skunk surrounds you!

Hello Parker folks,

I tried for ONE more Tuna run here off Central CA . . . well . . . it’s not like we didn’t try Sunday. :!:

Two of my friends: Jack, Robert and I splashed Empty Pockets and cleared the jaws around 4:00 AM . . . we put Empty Pockets on the trailer around 6:00 PM.

About 14 hours, 215 miles, a BUTT load of gas (I have not filled it yet . . . but I would guess about 150+ gallons.

I am gonna see my doctor BEFORE I fill the boat back up . . . gonna need some ‘nitro for sure! That fuel bill is gonna be HECKA STEEP! :shock: :roll: :shock:

We put in the miles, time and gas for no love. I pulled the plug at 123.20/36.00. :!:

It was slow’ish going to get to the Davidson area owing to kinda sloppy conditions, but once we got there it laid down very nicely!

It was VERY nice on the outside. Cleared the fog and it was blue sky and blue water. Temps in the blue stuff ran to 62+. Perhaps a 5 knot breeze and a lazy swell with a little lump.

The water inside was completely Jacka$$ coming home. The swell came from two different directions (at different periods of course) and wind waves from three directions (also different than the swell direction). Go figure . . .

Ya gotta love that Parker bow flair . . . LOTS of spray off to the sides. :mrgreen:

It was slow and plodding to get out, VERY nice on the outside (for no joy) and a hammer session if you wern't paying attention to the water on the way in.

We had a great time just the same!

I have been told that tomato juice will get the skunk smell off . . . :wink:

Kevin G

Kevin G.":11uksh8f said:
No kidding Dale,
How do I fix that . . . :?:
Thanks! Kevin

Was only teasing you there Kevin ... I'll give it a go tonight for you :D !

P.S. - My boat has the tuna SKUNK so bad that my friends now won't bring me out on their boats :shock: !

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... limited to 6K size, so I added it to your signature, so please try a REPLY to see it ...

Attachments

• KevinG.jpg
    KevinG.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 135
Hmmmmmmm, now the time is off ... posted @ 7:20pm Eastern Daylight Time

Back