Dinner With Dale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As usual Tom, great work!! Thanks..... :)

Dale, many thanks for starting this site and for all you do to keep it going and us informed....... :D

FYI, the 3rd Anniversary of Classic Parker was on Feb 15th!

3rd? You mean 5th?

And Great site to all! This place is what we make of it.

And double thanks to Dale and the mods. :!: :!: :!:

To make some extra money to support this site, how about some of the more experienced Parker owners conducting "how to" seminars"? I would love to learn how to do maintenance on the boat, and would be more than happy to pay to watch someone who knows what they are doing. I could envision a session on changing out the water pumps, changing the oil, bleeding the steering, etc.

I would gladly donate to the site.

Without this forum, I would never have bought a Parker, and more importantly, it's been a great resource researching the modifications I've done!

Dale and Tom

I know you guys do this site from the heart, that's really obvious, but many members want to donate so why not let us?

If you put a sticky with a address and who to make checks out to I think you'd be really suprised at the response and at the same time you let us, the members , contribute.

How about it?

Capt Brian

Dale might be wanting to fish more not be on the site any more than he all ready is, but i could be wrong, he works hard at work and this is probably just as time consuming

But if we raise money we can hire a "MISS PARKER" , a hot one to help...!!!

LOL..if you went to an Irish Pub in Waltham it had to be on Moody St. Sure enough. You were a stone's throw from my father's business. Welch Optics. :lol:

Count me in on whatever you decide for donations. This site is worth the deniro! :D

Back