e-tec's on a 2520dvsc ???????

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arima

Reaction score
does anyone know about the performance of a 2520 with twin e-tec's on it?? fuel burn,or diferemce of ride??i would really appericiate it im thinking of doing this...thanks

arima":pf446kez said:
does anyone know about the performance of a 2520 with twin e-tec's on it?? fuel burn,or diferemce of ride??i would really appericiate it im thinking of doing this...thanks

Which 2520? 14 or 16 degree MV or 21 degree DV?
Bracketed or notch?
What size (HP) and what year Etecs?

my boat is the 21 degree with a bracket and im looking at the 2009 175 e-tec's and hoping that i can dig up some info on the set up..thanks for the questions and the help..

Well... I'm with the two members above!
No experience with the 175 Etec, but it sure sounds like a sweet package.

The only thing I would do is to compare the weight of the 175 to the 200 (along with the price difference).
If the weight is the same, and the price differential reasonable, a pair of 200's would seem to be a good power package on a DV.

Max HP on the '08 DV is 500, so you do have latatude available to you.
http://www.parkerboats.net/pages/boat_l ... ?boatid=16

Good luck!

If you are looking 200's then go with the OptiMax. Proven reliability, JD powers award winner 3 years in a row, better dealer network, less expensive. etc.

With the 200 OptiMax you can get DTS and smartcraft. this will give you auto sync, troll control, and dead on accurate engine guages. With twins the DTS option is well worth it!

I had a 2180 Bay Ranger with a 225 E-Tec, before I traded it for my 2520 XLD with twin 200 yams. I absolutely loved that E-Tec. They are awesome, and they have very good fuel economy. I don't know if they are still offering it, but when I bought mine (E-tec) in '05 it came with a 7 year extended warranty. I doubt you will be able to get those motors on a new Parker, I tried and could not. You should definitely check them out.

Back