First aid kits

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Matt

Reaction score
Forgive me if this is the wrong forum to ask this. I'm in the market for a good quality fist aid kit for my Parker. I'm looking for a a fully contained kit in a plastic case that I can mount using starboard. I've found a few on the internet but I thought I'd check here first.

I boat mostly Cape Cod Bay and 25 miles offshore of Chatham. At most there is four of us on the boat. I want a kit large enough where I can add a few extras such as asprin, motion sickness medication, and spare bandaids and bandages. Any suggestions?

West Marine has some great setups, get their catalogue and look through it. they have about 7 and they are all tailored to different useages, they give a description about how long till help arrives, how far offshore, and what kind of injuries may be encountered. personally, we have i think the second biggest one, and its not too large overall. they are enclosed in a canvas bag, but if i were you, i would get one and just place it in a Pelican box or the like. the combo as a whole would be pricey, but a first aid kit is one of the things with which i think price should never become an issue.

Back