• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Furuno 1715 Radar - SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freespool

Reaction score
Hello all,
Furuno 1715 radar currently in perfect working order on my 25' Parker. The unit works great. You can come and see it on my boat in Dana Point, Ca.

FURUNO 1715 LCD RADAR 2.2KW 24 NM 18" DO1715 LCD Radar with 10 Meter Cable. Furuno's 1715 is a high contrast LCD radar designed for pleasure craft and small fishing boats. Radar echoes are presented in four shades of gray on the 7" Silver Bright LCD.

I upgraded my old Garmin GPS unit to Raymarine. I just picked up the Radar package to go with the Raymarine GPS unit that is flush mounted in the dash. This allows me to remove the stand alone Furuno radar and consolidate to one unit make room on my dash.

The radar is currently on the boat. You can see it work and help remove if you would like. The dome, cables, and manual are all included. The unit works perfectly! The mount for the dome is not included in the sale.
$500
Shoot me a PM and I will email you photos

Back