GPS number

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loran has been shut down long enough that there is probelly nothing left of the wreck you seek.

There was a few different formulas at one time but none of them was accurate. Hopefully you are within 600' then it becomes a matter of putting in the time and looking

Lucky John":3gzelhk8 said:
There was a few different formulas at one time but none of them was accurate. Hopefully you are within 600' then it becomes a matter of putting in the time and looking

Yep....What Lucky John said....and 600ft when you have no solid reference is hard to find...especially if the wreck has broken up.

I had a hang log which was published by commercial guys.Alot of the numbers were originally in loran and then converted over. I would you these numbers and possibly a set from a charts. I found a few but I had to work for them. It seemed like a trend though as most of the wrecks were 600' or more northeast of the numbers. If you find something that is not well known you will be very happy

Back