hello everyone from esva

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esparkerward

Reaction score
hello all,
First time Parker Owner, first time pilot house owner as well. Purchasing a 1994 Parker 2320 extended cabin solid stearn with the open rear has a 2006 Yamaha 250 4stroke w/625 hrs. Should do well fishing in my area, we fish constantly around the Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel at the tip of the eastern shore of Virginia. Selling my Center console and going with a pilot house. hopefully I don't die from heat exhaustion in the house, lol. but certainly looking forward to the extra fishing room in the rear. just wondering what other people have experienced doing this same switch.

Welcome and keep us posted with some pictures. I have your vessels twin, as does Brent.
783ae0f7c117ce9157a8182f29d1b5f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only my starboard front window opens. I hope to remedy that in a few years. How does your vessel perform with the 250 hp? I’m running a 225hp and it could use a bit more hp IMO

Honestly haven’t ran it yet. I sea trialed it. It’s being delivered tomorrow though. I was told 40 mph. Like kid the night before Christmas. This boat doesn’t have a ladder on the platform, any recommendations? Ima not a small guy and need something substantial.

Just put a 3 or 4 rung telescopic on it. Also consider adding a small stainless grab handle if you think you need it. The fixed dive type ladders typically have wider more comfortable treads but if you are backed stern to the beach, they aren’t good. I’m not small unfortunately, about 260, and the 3 rung retractable works for me.

Attachments

• 0009571F-A578-44FA-B12C-68A6E5FED746.jpeg
    0009571F-A578-44FA-B12C-68A6E5FED746.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 202
Back