Hesitant post for me. Parkerless but not boatless...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you'll be hanging out at classicwhaler.com... oh.. crap.. it doesn't exist!

Just kidding. Congrats.. awesome looking ride. They're all boats in the long run and doesn't matter the make or brand. They'll be in a recycling yard in about 50 years anyways.

With the winter weather and Fuel prices lately, I now know why they are called Parkers.. because I Park'er more than I drive 'er.

Actually, I bought the 2520 in fall 2005 and sold it this past fall. Its the 21SE that I owned for months and used for only 60 hours. I hope you guys don't think I posted to show off; I am embarrassed of the behavior and not proud. It is what it is though, and I came clean. Like many here I have also worked very hard for my station, and certainly had a guiding hand from above which I acknowledge. Enjoy your weekends.

UnWired":16nmx0ze said:
Looks like you'll be hanging out at classicwhaler.com... oh.. crap.. it doesn't exist!

http://continuouswave.com/cgi-bin/Ultim ... tion=intro 8)

I too would like to see the layout of the boat. My whaler dealer, where I go for service, has a beautful 23 that is laid out very nicely. I would love to see if they put some of those thoughts into the smaller boat.

good luck!

Greg

Some of you have asked me about Mary Alice. Well, this past weekend she was angelic:

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

Greg, this 20 footer has a nice layout:

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

Back