Hi what do you do when not on CP

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Professional tinkerer.
DSCI1108-1.jpg

DSCI1105.jpg

Retired printer. Ran a gravure press, did Production Planning and Customer Service. Our plant was responsible for putting catalogs in the mail to the tune of a million dollars a week in postage.

One of my useless but fun tinkering projects. A 49cc 2 stroke on a 20" folding bike.
DSCI0483.jpg

Jeffnick - I couldn't see the nitro feed on your bike. That looks like it could have been a good project for tim allen on Tool Time. lol We should see if there is any interest in a Parker gathering in the harbor come spring time.

Partly retired - computer consultant when working, Comfort King recliner when not :lol: (at least that's what my wife claims). We do travel alot. Averaged 5 trips of 2000 miles or more per year during the last 5 years. We'll keep on going 'til we can't. I love to drive.

32yrs Fire Service in Florida. Contemplating retirement, more traveling & more fishing.

Navy 4yrs Boiler Tech
Tile Setter own company going on 30yrs
Back and knee's still work
God is good :)

I have 2 jobs and 2 kids to keep me busy. :roll:

Attachments

• FantaSeas exterior11.JPG
    FantaSeas exterior11.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 448
  • jewelry store 1.jpg
    jewelry store 1.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 448
  • DSCN1235.JPG
    DSCN1235.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 448
Hi guys. I have not been following the site closely, been doing my winter things.

Anyway, let me go another way. Unemployed a month. Was an R&D manager at Ocean Spray in MA. Getting ready to look for a job. Was there 25 years in R&D management.

Did food and beverage processing and packaging R&D and managed their pilot plant.

My wife has been out almost two years, she did Operations support roles - inventory management, planning, replenishment.

Been busy as when I was working, getting organized with networking, doing resume, etc.

I'm going to post a thread about LinkedIn. I am on it now. Would be a good resource for Parker owners.

Dana

I retired fromthe Navy in 95 (early retirement 15 years), I was on missile submarines working on the Ballistic Missile Fire Control systems. Now I am a Division Manager working on Chemical/Biological protection systems, e.g. Gas Masks, Tents, Clothing, etc. as well as other fun stuff. I used to like to say I have more time under the ocean than most people have on top of it.

Certified Public Accountant, Certified Financial Planner

I help people make smart financial decisions for their business, retirement and their family.

I also do tax returns so I better get back to work. :lol:

Major Airline Captain : trying to fly as little as possible and fish as much as possible! I hate when work gets in the way of fishing

Superior Mortgage/Residential Financing.

It has been an interesting few years...The good thing is I handle the Jersey Shore so I am never far from the ocean!

Mechanical Engineer (Contractor/Consultant)
Innovative Design Solutions, Inc.

3D CAD Modeling - SolidWorks

Most projects include machines and mechanisms. Everything form in plant equipment to medical devices.

Listed on (7) US PATENTS

Hope we get back to being the nation of innovation!

General dentist in Southern California.

You break it, we fix it.

Saving the world, one tooth at a time.

Back