I Just Bought a 1995 2520 Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captblock

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can buy cabin light fixtures and a horn for 1995 2520 Parker? The light fixtures are in the cabin on the port and starboard side. I am looking for the lowest price for the parts. :lol: Also I could not find the weight of this boat. My guess it weighs about 6000 pounds with the motor. It will be a fishing machine. :lol: Thanks for your help.

parker_boat_2_2_.jpg

Well hello congrads on your purchase of your parker,well the horn should be pretty easy to get like on Ebay or from boaters world or west marine,if you have those places by you on look them up on webBoatersworld.com or Westmarine.com and the cabin lite you might be able to get there as well but i have heard from few other parker owners that they have put LED lites in there cabin that mount same as old ones and there real bright and look awesome!!! f i am not mistaken there is a post in the forsale forum that a member has them on there forsale for a buddy of his!! I know this member has them and loves them so check it out!!!But Ebay might be a good spot for your other stuff!!!Let me know how you make out!!!What does inside of boat look like and more details!!!

If you call the factory and give them the serial number, they can tell you all kinds of interesting things about the boat, including the weight. If you don't have a wiring diagram, I'd ask for one at that point. They can probably e-mail you a pdf version of it.

Dave

aka

you can get the horn at any standard boating store, or through a mail order catalouge if necessary. but if youre getting the open trumpet style, MAKE SURE you wedge it to keep the back end higher than the front so the water will be sure to run out. theyre supposed to be designed like that but in reality not so much. if the water collects in the horn it will rust very quickly, stainless or not. dont ask me how i know :(

Back