Im back

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an excellent opportunity to see how the build quality is of the new hulls compared to the 09’. Keep us posted, it will really help.

After selling my 09 2520 xld 7 years ago to get a sportfishing boat I decided to get back in a Parker so I ordered one back in Sept and it came in a few weeks ago just picked it up today
Hey Reel Addiction, great to see you back at CP!... Your new Parker is amazing; looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing your thoughts on old-Parkers vs the new ones; is there really much difference? .... Just out of curiosity, what sportfishing boat did you have in the interim?

Love the white motors.
Thanks
Hey Reel Addiction, great to see you back at CP!... Your new Parker is amazing; looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing your thoughts on old-Parkers vs the new ones; is there really much difference? .... Just out of curiosity, what sportfishing boat did you have in the interim?
Thanks I had a 35 Henriques express

Back