Instructions for Toilet on Parker 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J876

Reaction score
Lots of hoses and valves for the toilet on new Parker 2520. The salesman briefly ran through everything when i purchased it but now i can't recall what runs where. Clear hosing is water supply and narrow white goes away from toilet but after that im lost. Does it automatically go to the holding tank? How do I pump it over the side if im 10 miles offshore? None of the keys they gave me fit the "pump out" keyhole. I appreciate any help.

Most importantly it’s on a boat so it’s called a head.

The button on the bulk head by the circuit breakers is to flush the head. The key switch in the same location is the macerator pump. The through hull under the berth deck is the overboard drain for the macerator pump. The through hull under the cabin deck is the pickup for the head flush pump. The storage tank is also under the cabin deck.

Use the head (#1 or #2). Use the appropriate paper as required. With the through hull under the cabin deck open, press the flush button and watch it disappear.

When needed and able, open the through hull under the berth deck, place the key into the macerator pump switch (mine is a round single sided key) and turn to start the macerator pump. If you would like, you can open the cabin deck hatch, open the inspection plate on the holding tank and watch it disappear again. I suggest if there a lot of solids and paper you flush the holding tank a few times. Also the holding tank breath mints work to reduce odors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back